Sup lovelies! I know, I know. I’m super late to do this Falling into Autumn Tag AND ’tis the season to be jolly now.. But I reaaally wanna do this since the lovely Pastel Carousel tagged me 🙂 Although where I live only has 2 seasons, I’m lucky that I got to experience both Autumn and Winter as well. Here’s a photo of me at Hyde Park, London during Autumn 2014.
Rules for the tag:
1. Include the blog links of the tag creators (Lilian and Denise).
2. Thank the last person who tagged you and link their blogs in your post.
3. Be thoughtful and creative when you answer these questions.
4. After answering the questions, pass the tag onto at least five more bloggers to spread the autumn joy!
1. What is your go-to fall color?
Deep red. I think it brings such sophistication to a look, whether it’s on my lips, nails, neck or a handbag I’m carrying.
2. When you think of fall, what song comes to mind?
Errrr… None. Sorry!
3. During the fall, which trend to do you lean towards more, smoky eye or dark lip?
DARK LIPS 💋 ❤
4. Do you change up your skincare routine when fall comes in?
I normally moisturize a lot more.
5. What’s your favourite thing about fall?
Walking around town with the view of the beautiful colors on the fallen autumn leaves, the comfort of coffee or any other hot drinks on my hands, plus the fact that I don’t sweat hahaha. Bottom line is, I love the nature surrounding me, even when it gets gloomy I think autumn brings such a great vibe. (I miss fall)
6. Would you rather go out for a walk or stay inside the house during fall?
Definitely go out!!! I loveee seeing nature! 🙂 Even though it will rain and get colder, that won’t stop me from going out. The rain is nothing compared to the tropic’s kind hehe. Sigh, I don’t know, I just find myself proactive?